Building History Detail
Union Station

The depot was a huge towering structure of red-pressed brick facing Fourth Ward park. The building was 300 feet long and two stories tall with a 140 foot tower rising from the center with a large illuminated clock. It replaced the Reed street station in Walker's Point for the Chicago, Milwaukee, & St Paul Railroad.

Architect: Mix, E T

Year Built: 1886, Year Demolished: 1966

Address History:
317 Everett St (1886 - 1929)
321 W Everett St (1930 - 1966)

Milwaukee Sentinel, December 18, 1886
Milwaukee Sentinel, October 23, 1886
Milwaukee Sentinel, August 5, 1965
UWM Postcard Collection

Record Update: 2009-10-22