Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Brumder Annex

A two story commercial building built for the Brumder estate with offices on the upper floor and stores on the ground floor. This was the original location of Topping and Company, founded by Nick Topping who brought the Beatles to Milwaukee.

Architect: Kirchhoff and Rose

Year Built: 1927, Year Demolished: 1983

Address History:
190 2nd St (1927 - 1929)
740 N 2nd St (1930 - 1983)

Sources:

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 116205

Record Update: 2014-08-12

Picture: