Building History Detail
Hotel Medford

This hotel was originally a four story red brick and terra cotta hotel with a steel structure with another five stories added at a later date. It was built for Nat Stone, President of the Boston Store and leased to Ernst Clarenbach who also operated the Hotel Martin. The dimensions of the hotel were 100x120 feet.

Architect: Barkhausen, Carl

Year Built: 1916, Year Demolished: 1964

Address History:
127 3rd St (1916 - 1929)
607 N 3rd St (1930 - 1964)

Milwaukee Sentinel, September 29, 1915
Milwaukee Journal, July 2, 1916
Milwaukee Sentinel, August 3, 1916

Record Update: 2010-07-25