Building History Detail
Hotel Randolph

A three story brick hotel which was also known as the St James Hotel and the Terminal Hotel. It was built after 1898 according to Sanborn Atlases. It was bought by Charles Clayton Randolph and renamed the Randolph Hotel in 1907.

Architect: unknown

Year Built: ?, Year Demolished: 1938

Address History:
132-134 3rd St (? - 1929)
616 N 3rd St (1930 - 1938)

Milwaukee Journal, May 15, 1985

Record Update: 2010-07-25