Building History Detail
Pietsch Building

A six story solid brick building which was originally built as a four story for Otto Pietsch Dye Works. Two additional stories were added in 1907 following plans by Buemming and Dick architects.

Architect: Buemming and Dick

Year Built: 1901, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
254-256 West Water St (1901 - 1929)
826 N Plankinton Ave (1930 - present)

Milwaukee Sentinel, August 19, 1900
Milwaukee Sentinel, February 10, 1907

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 111390

Record Update: 2014-08-09