Building History Detail
Watkins Building

A six story, red brick and steel building. The Watkins Building was shortened by removing the north half of the building with the widening of Kilbourn/Cedar Street in 1928.

Architect: Buemming, HW

Year Built: 1910, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
228 3rd St (1910 - 1929)
840 N 3rd St (1930 - present)

Building Before Widening
Milwaukee Sentinel, February 26, 1910

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 108663

Record Update: 2009-07-30