Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Hotel Maryland

A six story brown brick hotel building with stone trimmings and containing 125 rooms. It was bought and torn down by the city as part of an urban renewal plan.

Architect: Newell, Frank

Year Built: 1910, Year Demolished: 1984

Address History:
137 4th St (1910 - 1929)
625 N 4th St (1930 - 1984)

Sources:
Architect from City Plan Archives

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 109053

Record Update: 2010-07-25

Picture: