Building History Detail
Ambrosia Chocolate

A three story brick building with mill construction and a concrete foundation. The first two floors had concrete floors and the building dimensions were 50x100-ft. An addition was added to the rear in 1912.

Architect: Ringer, C F

Year Built: 1907, Year Demolished: 1993

Address History:
331-339 5th St (1907 - 1929)
1109-1121 N 5th St (1930 - 1993)

Milwaukee Sentinel, March 3, 1907

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 109271

Record Update: 2008-07-20