Building History Detail
Paramount Film Exchange

A single story brick building built as a film exchange for the Famous-Players-Lasky studios. Monark Auto Supply occupied the building from around 1935 until 1964. It was vacant until 1973 when it opened as Interns East cocktail lounge. It also was the home for a few short lived clubs like Bare Facts and D.V. 8. It has housed Butch's Old Casino Steak House since 1994.

Architect: unknown

Year Built: ?, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
119-121 7th St (? - 1929)
555 N 7th St (1930 - present)

MPL Historic Photos

Record Update: 2013-06-02