Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Solliday Building

A two story reinforced concrete and brick auto garage and showroom. It was also known as Kuhl Motor Car Company and George Williams Company, sellers of Franklin Cars in 1918. The building dimensions were 75x125-feet.

Architect: Kirchhoff and Rose

Year Built: 1908, Year Demolished: ?

Address History:
190-196 8th St (1908 - 1929)
736-746 N 8th St (1930 - ?)

Sources:
Milwaukee Sentinel, November 3, 1907

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 109693

Record Update: 2009-04-06

Picture: