Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Builders Exchange of Milwaukee

A four story brick building constructed for the Builder's Club of Milwaukee. The design was a group effort by the Architect's Club who had a clubroom on the ground floor. In June 1941, the building was bought by the Veterans of the Red Arrow club for use as their club headquarters until it was sold in 1954.

Architect: unknown

Year Built: 1902, Year Demolished: 1954

Address History:
456 Broadway (1902 - 1929)
774 N Broadway (1930 - 1954)

Sources:
Milwaukee Sentinel, October 6, 1902
WHS Historical Images


Record Update: 2009-12-28

Picture: