Building History Detail
Patton Building

This was a six story building with the bottom two stories built of stone and the remaining floors built of brick. Originally it was built as the Milwaukee Builders Exchange and became known as the Patton Building after Ludington Patton became owner in 1905. The building dimensions were 50x100 feet.

Architect: Ferry and Clas

Year Built: 1892, Year Demolished: 1996

Address History:
428 Grand Ave (1892 - 1929)
436 W Wisconsin Ave (1930 - 1996)

Milwaukee Sentinel, May 24, 1891
Milwaukee Sentinel, May 31, 1891
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, May 20, 1996

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 71550

Record Update: 2009-10-04