Building History Detail
Comstock Apartments

A five story neoclassical apartment building of brick and stone front with a total of seventeen apartments. Built for E G Comstock.

Architect: Crane and Barkhausen

Year Built: 1898, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
494 Milwaukee St (1898 - 1929)
828 N Milwaukee St (1930 - present)

Milwaukee Journal, May 11, 1898

Record Update: 2008-07-20