Building History Detail
Dominican Sisters

A three story high brick building built as a convent for St John's Cathedral with dimensions of 40x106 ft. It currently serves as the Cathedral Center, a homeless shelter for women and children.

Architect: Peacock and Frank

Year Built: 1926, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
505 Van Buren St (1926 - 1929)
845 N Van Buren St (1930 - present)

Milwaukee Journal, June 20, 1926

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 113478

Record Update: 2013-07-07