Building History Detail
Iron Block

The Iron block was officially known as the Excelsior Block. In the late 1800's it had almost outlived it's usefulness and was slated to be demolished but thankfully was renovated instead.

Architect: Johnson, George H

Year Built: 1861, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
79 Wisconsin St (1861 - 1929)
205 E Wisconsin Ave (1930 - present)

MPL Historic Photos
MPL Historic Photos

Record Update: 0000-00-00