Building History Detail
Curry-Pierce Block

A five story brick office block with a mansard roof. Originally the building was two separate three story buildings - the Curry block and the Pierce block. An 1896 fire required the remodeling by Architect Holbrook which added the fifth story and mansard roof.

Architect: unknown

Year Built: 1866, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
130 Wisconsin St (1866 - 1929)
404 E Wisconsin Ave (1930 - present)

MPL Historic Photos
Milwaukee Sentinel, April 2, 1896

Record Update: 2009-01-14