Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Amador Apartments

An eight story brick and reinforced concrete apartment building demolished in 1986 for the NML expansion. The building contained 64 apartments and was built for John Hunholz. It was a twin of the Alameda Apartments next door.

Architect: Dick and Bauer

Year Built: 1924, Year Demolished: 1986

Address History:
244 Mason St (1924 - 1929)
830 E Mason St (1930 - 1986)

Sources:
Milwaukee Journal, April 27, 1924
Milwaukee Journal, May 29, 1986

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 114997

Record Update: 2009-02-02

Picture: