Building History Detail
Cudahy Apartments

A seven story luxury apartment building of 75 apartments with rents originally ranging from $20-$70 per month. The apartment was a real estate venture built for Patrick Cudahy. The outside finish is a glazed white terra cotta tile and the building is constructed of reinforced concrete and hollow brick for the interior walls. It was originally called the Buena Vista Flats.

Architect: Ferry and Clas

Year Built: 1909, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
254 Mason St (1909 - 1929)
920 E Mason St (1930 - present)

Milwaukee Sentinel, August 2, 1908
Milwaukee Sentinel, March 27, 1910
WHS Historical Images

Record Update: 2009-08-06