Building History Detail
Oakland Building

A four story reinforced concrete and brick structure built as full service sales and service for the Oakland Motor Car Company. The building was owned by Emil Hokanson who was well known as one of the first automobile dealers in the state.

Architect: Eschweiler, Alexander C

Year Built: 1920, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
Jackson St (1920 - 1929)
790 N Jackson St (1930 - present)

Milwaukee Sentinel, May 16, 1920

Record Update: 2010-07-25