Building History Detail
Werrbach Building

A three story, pressed brick and stone building built as a boarding house for Louis Werrbach. It was also known as Hotel Arlington before being bought by the city for extra office space. The building dimensions were 60x60ft.

Architect: Van Ryn and De Gelleke

Year Built: 1905, Year Demolished: 1957

Address History:
504-508 Market St (1905 - 1929)
840-844 N Market St (1930 - 1957)

Milwaukee Sentinel, October 23, 1904

Record Update: 2009-03-01