Building History Detail
Knight Apartments

A three story red brick building with stone trimmings originally owned by Catholic Knights. This building was dedicated as state headquarters for the American Legion on December 5, 1952.

Architect: Backes and Pfaller

Year Built: 1923, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
230 Martin St (1923 - 1929)
812 E State St (1930 - present)

WHS Architecture Inventory Image

Wisconsin Historical Society AHI#: 115149

Record Update: 2011-03-03