Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Standard Oil Building

A three story building of cream city brick built as the city headquarters of Standard Oil Co. The building dimensions were 81x75-ft.

Architect: unknown

Year Built: 1925, Year Demolished: 1967

Address History:
414 Sycamore St (1924 - 1929)
414 W Michigan Ave (1930 - 1967)

Sources:
Milwaukee Journal, March 8, 1925
Milwaukee Sentinel, March 9, 1925


Record Update: 2010-01-03

Picture: