Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Dresden Flats

The building was five stories high and built with red brick and was known as the Davelaar Flats when built.

Architect: Davelaar, William

Year Built: 1897, Year Demolished: 1949

Address History:
503 Sycamore St (1897 - 1929)
503 W Michigan Ave (1930 - 1949)

Sources:
Milwaukee Sentinel, February 27, 1949


Record Update: 2010-01-03

Picture: