Building History Detail
Masonic Grand Lodge

A contemporary modern one-story building of white and grey Georgia marble and imported pastel-tinted glass. A large 1/2 ton marble globe mounted on a tall marble pillar stands outside the entrance. The building was used for the general offices of the Wisconsin Grand Lodge and contained a lounge and a large conference room.

Architect: Grossmann, Fritz von

Year Built: 1956, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
1123 N Astor St (1956 - present)

Milwaukee Sentinel, June 9, 1955
Milwaukee Sentinel, June 10, 1956
Milwaukee Journal, June 10, 1956

Record Update: 2010-05-13