Building History Detail
CNS&M Interurban Rail Station

A one story brick terminal built for the Chicago North Shore and Milwaukee electric railway with dimensions of 150x350 feet and costing $600,000. It had a capacity of three 5-car trains.

Architect: Gerber, Arthur V

Year Built: 1920, Year Demolished: 1964

Address History:
531 Sycamore St (1920 - 1929)
537 W Michigan Ave (1930 - 1964)

Milwaukee Journal, September 15, 1920

Record Update: 2009-09-16