Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Wisconsin Telephone Annex

A six story addition to the Wisconsin Telephone Company for business offices. The exterior is red brick with the first floor finished in polished granite.

Architect: unknown

Year Built: 1954, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
740 N Broadway (1954 - present)

Sources:
Milwaukee Journal, August 3, 1954


Record Update: 2010-05-13