Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Business Institute Building

A three story modern-style building built for the Business Institute of Milwaukee to house classrooms. It was renovated around 1964 into the Bryant and Stratton Business College.

Architect: Ebling and Plunkett

Year Built: 1941, Year Demolished: 1973

Address History:
W Wells St (1941 - 1973)

Sources:
Milwaukee Journal, September 8, 1940


Record Update: 2010-05-13