Building History Detail
Schulz Building

A five story brick and mill construction factory building constructed for the A George Schulz company. The company was founded in 1878 as a manufacturer of paperboard and boxes and was bought in 1951 by a paper products company in St. Paul.

Architect: Ringer, C F

Year Built: 1906, Year Demolished: ?

Address History:
417-431 Clybourn St (1906 - 1929)
433 W Clybourn St (1930 - ?)

Milwaukee Sentinel, September 23, 1905
Milwaukee Sentinel, July 7, 1951

Record Update: 2010-05-14