Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Jonas Cadillac

A two story garage built for August Richter Jr. for $35,000. In 1950 it was bought by the City from Line Material Company for use by the library. It was demolished in 1959 to make room for the planned Public Museum.

Architect: Schnetzky and Sons

Year Built: 1912, Year Demolished: 1959

Address History:
728 Wells St (1912 - 1929)
734 W Wells St (1930 - 1959)

Sources:


Record Update: 2010-01-03

Picture: