Street Guide To Old Milwaukee

Building History Detail
Bankers Building

A 14 story office building built of steel with a brick exterior. The exterior originally consisted of an orange brown brick with art deco styling and light orange terra cotta. A complete renovation in 1983 modernized the exterior.

Architect: Eschweiler and Eschweiler

Year Built: 1929, Year Demolished: n/a

Address History:
84 Wisconsin St (1929 - 1929)
208 E Wisconsin Ave (1930 - present)

Sources:
Milwaukee Sentinel, October 21, 1928
Milwaukee Journal, January 30, 1972
The Heritage Guidebook - H Russell Zimmermann
MPL Historic Photos


Record Update: 2009-01-19

Picture: